Tuesday, August 30, 2005

And the Winner is???

Ok- there has been 20,000 plus visits- and no they weren't all me as I went out most of this afternoon but the 20,000th visitor has an ISP that is British Telecommunications in Suffolk, city Ipswich- that is all I know- they visited at around 3.40pm eastern standard time- so if this is you,please email me or contact me somehow- and I will be in touch. And I did work on the small quilt which is 23 inches long by 13 inches wide, but it is not finished yet - hence no pics yet.I had hoped to have had at least some pics.

3 comments:

smarcoux said...

HEy Dijanne

I was on around that time but not sure if it was indeed me, I was trying to track down the isp thingys, and the ip could have been routed through ipswich from here but cannot be positive.
Sandy
Have had a day off today sewing, well trying to get some sewing done .. machine is acting up when trying to do free motion.

Linda B. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

wish I could say my ISP was Ipswich related, but alas. will have to make my own quilts then. strangely I have dropped most of my quilt work and knitting has taken over big time. then again, wool is fiber too. and very enjoyable to work with.