Sunday, April 03, 2005


down the road
Some of you know Sandy and I started walking every morning before I left England- I loved it, as you see the world in microcosm and see daily changes. We really did walk every day for a fortnight and I have tried to keep it up since being back ( and Sandy has too!). Yesterday I wrote about fires being closeby, well the projected wind change came with a vengeance, but the rain followed within 15 minutes, thankfully, so the world I walked in this morning was pretty sparkly. I am beginning to love the walking despite the hills!Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Becky said...

Good for you! I wish I could get myself motivated and walk, or do some sort of exercise.
hugs,
Becky
Creative Passage

Debra said...

Wow! It's amazing how much walking near you resembles walking near me!

I'm not fond of the hills myself... and at the moment my allergies make the breathing even harder.

How long are you walking? (either distance or time)