Monday, January 10, 2005

Fabric Cards


Fabric cards Posted by Hello

About two years ago I was involved with a fabric card project. It was a lot of fun, so muchso, that I made two cards of each thing I did and kept a copy for myself which I pasted into a journal and then drew some embellishment or simply doodled. I still have about twenty cards to put in the album- one day whe I have more time! I think I can see light at the end of the lace tunnel. About to commence work on lace piece #8. The poppies piece is finished, and came out differently than planned. It is too windy to photograph it today.

1 comment:

Deborah Boschert said...

These fabric cards are amazing. And I love the way you have presented them -- on that wonderful black paper with your writings and sketches. A wonderful mix of media. Deborah (of Deborah's Journal from the Artful Quilters Ring)