Monday, December 31, 2007

Teapots



Rub the teapots- and what will happen? I hope that 2008 will be happy safe and peaceful for all of you. I hope that it will bring good things for you and that your dreams may come true.

As for my kids and myself- well I certainly hope 2008 will be an improvement on 2007- because this last year has been the pits. On a work basis I will be preparing for my exhibition in Munich at Textil und Kunst and I had another play with the teapot lino-cut/transfer- this is getting more like I wanted them to look, although there will be all sorts of variations. In all likelihood I will not enter many exhibitions/competitions because my primary focus will be getting work ready for my exhibition. I will be travelling to Europe from the end of August, giving a class in Brugge for a group of textile travellers and then going onto Munich to teach there and then onto Val d'Argent and other places. I shall be in Europe until early October.Otherwise I will be her ein Australia and hoping to organise a few classes in Gellibrand.

I hope to build a house on the other block where the kids and I can live, but if all else fails I will have to find somewhere else to live.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dijanne,

I sincerely hope that 2008 will hold many beautiful things for you and your kids and that it will be a new beginning filled with peace, harmony, love, friendship and success.
Love,
Laura

Emmy said...

gelukkig nieuw jaar en ik hoop voor jouw dat het je brengt wat je verlangt
Emmy

Anonymous said...

Dijanne thinking of you and wishing you a very good 2008, happy new year Frances

Joanie Gagnon San Chirico said...

Happy New Year!
Wishing you a prosperous and happy year, you deserve it.

xxoo

oh... love the teapots!

Anonymous said...

Happy new year, Dijanne. An nou fericit - in Romanian! I wish you all my best, a year filled with all the blessings you deserve.

Digitalgran said...

If those teapots are anything to go by 2008 is going to be a wonderful year for you.

Anonymous said...

i just love those teapots! i'm sure they will bring a delightful 2008. is this christine's quilt & textilkunst where you'll be exhibiting? i believe she always goes to val d'argent. not being a quilter, i've only heard her talk about it. but it's the place to go, how wonderful for you!