Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Gypsy Moments and Coral Variations

 

 

 


I have been seriously sewing, but got a bit bored doing the coral variations, so decided to make some collages from scraps of hand-dyed and printed fabrics. I always keep the red/orange and dark scraps. These collages remind of a gypsy dance- rich and lively- duende- flamenco. They are for sale at %50US each ( and are about 22cm square- or b 1/2 inches). The price does include postage. And then I decided to do some more coral variations so these are #15 and #16. The price is the same as the Gypsy Moments.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Hey Dijanne
They are so stunning, I love them.
Wishing you the best in the future.
My prayers are with you..
The collages are so beautiful..
Your the best Quilt Deva...

Shirley Goodwin said...

I love these Dijanne. Are you just carefully sewing over the stitching several times, or using very thick thread?