Sunday, May 15, 2005

African Painting


More African painting Posted by Hello
Today I indulged myself and did a workshop with Irene Wolf at her Atelier in Breda using textile paints sold by Laura Liebenberg fo Trapsuutjies- and I had a wonderful time. These are two of the things I painted and I love the technique and the paints which are very versatile and have a nice hand. I can see so many possibilities with this that the problem really is ,that I am limited by my own imagination. Celeste-,Siena and Ynez you are going to love this textile paint when I bring it home.

Irene is also in the process building a website of her artwork, and her project of one hundred skirts- these are amazing- so when her website is up and running I shall post the link- but each skirt is a piece of art to be worn. They are fab and fun. So thank you to Irene and Laura for a very inspiring day!

1 comment:

Karoda said...

I wonder if they are sold here in the U.S. under another label????