Sunday, May 07, 2017

Aussie Bush Project

The time is drawing near for delivery of your Aussie Bush Project pieces.I have already seen some beautiful finished pieces appearing on Facebook and instagram so am looking forward to seeing all the pieces in the flesh and am hoping for a fabulous exhibition. It will be shown in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, New Zealand, Adelaide and France in 2018.

There is still time to finish your piece!

Important information!

Delivery date before or on 14 June 2017 ( Wednesday)

Payment of your participation fee ( $20 per person and you can submit more than one piece for that fee) the fee covers administration and return postage to you the maker). If you pay by Paypal  the fee is $21 to cover the Paypal admin fee. I have created a button to make payment easier if using Paypal. If doing  a direct deposit via the internet please email me and I will send you details

 

Delivery address- please email me and I will send you the address

Please email me to tell me of your participation   so that I can start preparing my list of participants ( I return to Australia on 13 June so won't have much time to do this when I return so the sooner I can start my list the better) I will need your name and the title of your piece.



1 comment:

Edith C Maldonado said...

Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog. Your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up, and visit my interesting article How can i change PlayStation network login