Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Teapot and Rosewater Jug

it is a while since I made a teapot and Rosewater Jug piece. I actually had to make a new linocut as my old linocut is still in Australia, and I accidentally reversed it. Anyway this piece has been printed on lutradur and has been machine stitched. It measures approximately 20 cm square and is for sale for 45Euros.
I have also been making pomegranate pieces as well- it is nice to mix  up the sewing. this one measures 23cm square and is for sale for 45 Euros. The pomegranates have been hand printed and the piece has been machine stitched.

This little piece is entitled Little Fairy Forest.It measures 15cm x 15 cm and is for sale for 30 Euros.

I went and picked up the Southern Lands exhibition from Centre European du Patchwork last Saturday. Unfortunately not many pieces sold but it does mean we have a smashing exhibition available for exhibition should anyone be interested.  The exhibition was very well attended and we received a lot of positive comments. so if you are interested in any of the things in this post please email me.

1 comment:

Lynette (NZ) said...

Loving those colours in your teapot and rosewater jug piece