Sunday, August 20, 2006

Still Tweaking


Thank you for the input on the pricing of the booklet- I am still trying to workout if the pdf format will work as the file is large and I don't want to spend hours sending the document. it is large because it shows the individual stitches and even the thread count in the fabric quite clearly. I think I will increase the pices I suggested and will let you know what I come up with. I had hoped to take one booklet in and have it photocopied and bound to work out the costing this weekend but that did not happen. Tuesday is the day!

Meanwhile I wanted to share a photo of a quilt i made in early 1995 which I gave to my mother-in-law. I have always liked this quilt because I love camelias- it was inspired by Japanese designs of camelias. I had to include the butterfly because I clipped a hole in the quilt when I was trimming away threads.

No comments: