Tuesday, August 29, 2006

More Cards


Don't you hate it when you drive all the way into town ( 21 kilometres) and forget to buy the main thing you went into town for -though I did post loads of my Book Seventy Two Ways No to Stipple or Meander.I needed to buy the backing for lots more cards but forgot it and I probably won't go into town again until Thursday. I have also been waiting for fabric to dye to arrive for nearly four weeks now. I did ring up last week and they were sending it that day but it still hasn't arrived...sigh, I have a shop waiting and it is not long until I go overseas. I still want to do a lot more cards, but time is starting to run out.As you can see I have gone a bit pomegranate mad.

4 comments:

Joanna said...

Your postcards are amazing! I love the stitchwork. Are you sending these as a post card group? If so, I'm jealous!

Joanna

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, loads of texture, energy and life ! :) Glad I found you ! How much are these cards selling for ? Do you have a website ?

kate said...

I just found your blog and LOVE it- so glad to discover it. We have a pomegranate tree and they are ripe now. I LOVE your postcards- very inspiring!

Digitalgran said...

These postcards are really beautiful Dijanne.