Sunday, July 13, 2008

Studio At Last!

The studio is all set to inhabit! I did the last coat of painting today and the clean- up of the floor ( we had walked in a lot of mud whilst working as the rain barely stoppd all week). I will move in Tuesday as I have to go to Melbourne tomorrow. So no new work to show but I hope to sew up a storm in the next five weeks before i go to Europe.

The photo is the view from the back of my block. The yellow flowers are Cootamundra wattle- considerd tobe a bit of a weed- but very cheerful on a winters day nonetheless. I have been sewing on my travellers blanket but it takes an awful lot of hand stitching!

4 comments:

Sue Pinner said...

HI...just came across your blog...like the work
Good luck with the studio...great space..was in textiles till l took early retirement 3.5yrs ago now very into photography and scrapbooking
Have added you to my links
Suz UK

Anonymous said...

Hi Dijanne,
Very happy for you your shed is finish. I wish you a lot of work and happiness in your "workroom" !!!
Catherine

Anonymous said...

Nice work; you must feel exhausted but so pleased; i'm happy for you

Judy said...

Dear Dijanne,

Lovely for you to have a workspace at last.

Goodluck with the exhibition work.