Sunday, July 20, 2008

I am Still Here- Truly

Progress has been slow- life intervened in the most unexpected way. My middle daughter has decided that she wants to come home for awhile. So it has meant moving everything at break neck speed so she can have her sleeping space back ( just as well the shed is done!) and picking up gear and readjusting things to fit around. I have been a bit frantic at getting no work done on first the lutradur book and second my exhibition stuff- but had to set up onecontemplative space in the chaos- so this is my Syrian "research" corner. Am feeling a bit calmer now and feel ready to tackle the world again.

Went for a walk today which was pleasant despite the bad weather. So hopefully I shall be working again tomorrow!

7 comments:

smarcoux said...

Hi Dij

do give her a big hug from me and tell her she has been in my thoughts ... hope all goes swimmingly well.

see you soon .. off to canada next week :)

Sandy

Anonymous said...

Dear Dijanne,
I hope all goes well with your daughter, it's been a long road .... I'll be thinking of you,

cheers,

Karen in Coolamon
(about to become Karen in Ballarat!)

Dijanne Cevaal said...

Karen When do you move to Ballarat?? We will have to catch up for sure!

Shirley Goodwin said...

And I also hope things go ok with Middle Daughter.

Judy said...

Hi! Dijanne,

Wishing you a good time with your daughterI guess it has been a while,

I love your Syrian research corner!

Anonymous said...

I am thinking of you and all your daughters. Hopefully is will be good you middle daughter will be home again - for a while.

Love
Ina.

Mai-Britt Axelsen said...

Looking forward to see more pictures of your "shed" - very inspiring........ And good luck with DD moving back home - Hopefully more mature, than when she moved out ;O)