Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sl,owly Getting There


Dreamaway Tree- For Sale $120 US ( approx 12 inches x 16 inches) SOLD

One more Teapot and Rosewater Jug done. I am making slow progress as I am also working on the Lutradur Book - which should be ready very soon.

I have decided to sell the tree piece - it measures 12 inches by 16 inches ( A3 size) is hand painted and printed onto lutradur and machine stitched. It is for sale for $120 US inclusive of postage.

My studio is so warm that it is hard to remember how cold it was the day before yesterday. It is very tempting to just sit in front of the fire and dream away. Speaking of dreaming- Creative Art Safaris and I are dreaming of a Syrian Textile trip April 2010 with another Morroccan textile trip in early May 2010. Check out the website for a dreamed of intinerary and also the philosophy of the comapany which belongs to my friend Fiona Wright and her partner. ( for any Brits- Fiona will be teaching at Festival of Quilts in birmingham in August). If you are at all interested come dream with us and be inspired and let your imagination take flight!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely!
I am going on a 5 day trip to marrakech in March with a felt group. So excited!
Do you sell your work like this? On your blog?
Its a good idea.

The Idaho Beauty said...

Lucky you! There's nothing like sitting in front of a fire of any kind and stitching...

gabbers said...

I love the dreamaway tree!