Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More Coral Variations

 

 

 

 

I have decided to make more of the coral variations- as editions much as you would lino-prints on paper- only difference is these have individually painted/transfer dyed backgrounds and are individually stitched. I coloured the background lutradur in these and like the variation in colouring this provides. These are also for sale for $50 US inclusive of postage. The variation from the day before yesterday is sold and there is a hold on the reddish one from the previous psoting of 3 variations.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Denise Aumick said...

I like these variations on a theme very much. Great studies of colors and textures!
Denise

Unknown said...

I love these colour combinations - well actually I love all hte variations on the theme! What lovely inspiration

hcg said...

I really like your writing. Thanks so much, finally a decent website with good information in it.