Thursday, November 22, 2007
I finally got out my machine yesterday- it has been nearly a month and I could simply not face it ( though I did do a bit of sewing on the machine I have my eldest daughters room- just straight seams). I had previously painted the transfer papers to print onto lutradur, and I finally did the transferring today, then decided I may as well do a bit of stitching. These are coral variations. I have made a lino cut and then transferred the print onto lutradur. I still have to do some of the satin stitching edging on two, but I am always surprised how different they look depending on the background fabric and colour thread you use. These are for sale and measure 8 3/4 inches square( 22 cm square) and cost $50US inclusive of airmail postage.