Saturday, November 24, 2007
Another Coral Variation
I had intended to make quite a few more of these coral variations but unfortunately my machine is playing up and I only got this one done.It is a hassle as it is the same problem it had last time I had it seen to and that took more than three weeks to fix, because the service centre is so busy . I can't afford to be without my machine that long this time.I wanted to make these pieces to try and get together money to try and get to Europe for January where I have workshops organised. The red coral variation from the previous post is sold.The second photograph shows the transfer dyed lutradur.I also wanted to make more pomegranate cards and printed the fabric this morning- but they need to be stitched.
My contract with Editions de Saxe for a French version of a coloured 72 Ways Not to Stipple or Meander will go ahead but because the company has been taken over the timeline has been changed. I had hoped to have had part of my advance for publication by now as I have completed all the work and delivered it in September and delivered further drawings about a month ago.I am not sure when it will actually get published now either. I retained the rights for the english version until such time as they decide to publish it in English- but the english version is based on the black and white quilt and is available form me.