Thursday, June 14, 2007

So I made a doll

 


Ok ever since Veronique gave me the lovely little doll I blogged about in May, I have been itching to make one of my own. I think there will be a few more in the pipeworks and I want to play around with the face a little more- but she was fun to make! I scanned her on my scanner hence the blurring at the edges which does give the effect of dimensionality.I can see these with all kinds of beads and cross stitching and all sorts of other decorative stitching and playing around with eyes- I am thinking Giotto eyes! And they will be for my near and dear or me- just bits of fun.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Denise Aumick said...

She is great and is just calling out to be held and touched.
Denise

Emmy said...

she is so very lovely I love these handmade dolls

Anonymous said...

She is delightful.

artmixter said...

Very snazzy. I must make more dollies...I must make more dollies...