Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Jobs that Need Doing

 
Posted by Picasa


I have been doing taxes all day- I am running behind and simply must get them done.I don't think I could ever have been an accountant.The trouble is I get such a mental block about them that I put it off and off- in the end it isn't anywhere near as horrendous as I thought, but it still takes time. My promised reward is to finally do some work on the book I am working on with Marion Barnett, and to do some freeform cross stitching on the last piece for Lyon so I can courier all my pieces at the end of the week.

So I am sharing some pics of what is in my garden right now- gum nuts- these are quite big - about 4-5 cm in diameter, and they become all sorts of hidey holes for all sorts of insects. The other leaves are box gum and the red leaves are from the grape vine.

Then next week I can get on with new work- work I want to do and work which I have been itching to get to- but first I have to do all the have to's.

The country count has been slowly climbing to 120. There is said to be 194 countries in the world so only 74 to go!I would really love to know more about how these people come to visit the blog. When I was a child I used to spend time writing lists of countries and their capitals so this reminds me of that game.

No comments: