I really need to get a wriggle on with quilting the two quilts I want to do before I leave again on 26 April. I liked the dyed cloth I made the other day but something was nagging at the back of my mind about needing something else. So yesterday and today I painted the papers to make some transfers onto lutradur of pomegranates , the symbol of Persephone. I think I like it much better now probably with my need to be literal at times.I also like that it has not got the same sort of hardline as applique but with stitching the definition will increase.
And several people have emailed to say the link I gave for Marion Barnett and my worksheet awhile ago( and it is a worksheet- the book with more full on information is coming later this year) was wrong so here is the correct one....firstname.lastname@example.org.So to stitching tomorrow!