Sunday, October 04, 2009

Busy Busy


My goodness October crept up without warning. here was i thinking I had plenty of time to  write two articles  but they are due this  coming Friday. Then I will be installing and  minding My Place at Craft Expo which starts later this week in Melbourne - and all of a sudden the week is totally chock a block full. I also have to dye loads of fabric for the one and only shop I supply with hand dyed fabrics in Melbourne- Patchworks Unlimited. I guess it is a good kind of business but i really thought I had an extra week up my sleeve. It doesn't help that it has been school holidays these last two weeks- it inevtaibly means less time to do things.







The two pieces are for sale. I had to make them for the book Ravissant Lutradur. The piece above is a Stone Angels variation  and it measures 10 inches by 14 inches ( 25 cm x  36 cm). It is forsale for $120US.

The piece below is a Boabab tree variation- it measures 11 inches by 15 inches and is for sale for $125US. Please email me if you are interested.

2 comments:

Debrina said...

Beautiful work, Dijanne. Is it coincidence that busy-ness and business are one and the same, lol! Well, it sure does look as if your busy-ness has been your business, anyway!

I must apologise for taking so long to get around to you. I've got you as one of my favourites but somehow struggle to catch up with you all. Well, today is a new leaf day.

kwilta said...

Is it possible to purchase your book printed in English on machine quilting etc. in uk
Regards Irene Vernon