Monday, February 04, 2008

Hand Dyes and Adieu

I have spent the last couple of days hand dyeing fabric and ironing it, to take to Europe with me.I even managed to get it done the day before I leave. Usually this job is a last minute panic rush job. So yesterday afternoon the girls and Iwent blueberry picking and put a lot in the freezer. I decided to abandon any ideas of making a quilt or sewing. I need the calm before arriving in Holland and finding out how things are with my uncle and aunt.

The classes in France are also full now- though watch this space as there may be a small chance we will do something near Lyon later in february. Sometimes it would just be easier if I lived there, but unfortunately my children don't want to.

I will try and blog whilst I am away.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jude said...

hey, good luck and have fun!

Digitalgran said...

All the best in Europe Dijanne. I will have started my journal before you come back. Promise!

Unknown said...

The fabrics looks fabulous stacked up like that, Dijanne. I hope your trip goes well.