Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Work Experience

 

 

 


My eldest daughter Celeste is on work experience this week but unfortunately she could not find her preferred experience locally ( drafting or architecture- which is a bit sad really- that local people won't support young people more) so I agreed to let her do the experience with me on the proviso that she really made some things. She decided she would rather do clothing-so I said ok but it needed to include some screen printing ( gocco or thermafax) and some art to wear. The photos are the little screen she made to print on t-shirts and the resulting printed t-shirt. She is chuffed and I think she did a great job!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

smarcoux said...

Hey Celeste ... fantastic job young lady what are you going to make to wear......
I am going to be making somethign as well for next week... better move my butt then eh?

Sandy

artmixter said...

Nice one, Celeste! I'll be watching with interest to see what you come up with next.

Shirley said...

Hi Celeste, it looks so cute! Would be nice on pillows as well.

Kit said...

Well done Celeste!
This bee/bug of yours is looking for Brand recognition.

Kit