Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Linocut and Autumn

Doesn't this paella look so yummy!I saw it at the St Gely market on Saturday.

Olive trees- still looking at how I might make an olive tree quilt- i love the shapes of the branches

The last of the grapes of the season- most of them have been harvested.
Yes that is my trusty friend the dog, on our daily walk this morning- she sat to wait for my whilst i took yet another photo  of Pic St Loup.
And last but not least- I have made a coqueclicot linocut- still playing with that idea, but it's getting there .

I have some  new books available of 72 More Ways- the french and coloured version- the cost is 30 euros inclusive of postage. I you are interested email me and I will sign your copy.


Radka said...

I can see what you mean about the olive tree! I admire and envy people who can design their own quilts:)

Vicki W said...

I love your new lino! I am still working on my 2 part Cardinal stamp. I almost have it the way I want it!

LC said...

I like your Olive tree photo. My GD had me do a Japanese Cherry tree. I used Ruth McDowell method, had to hunt for months for the right fabric. It turned out well and makes me want to do more trees!


Shirley Goodwin said...

Love thre linocut! Most of my craft plans have gone out the window since I got home. I'm struggling to make ends meet so have decided to sell my house and move - if only I could find a buyer!

Monique 78 said...

Love your linocut. And the pics of the tree, the grapes, Pic St Loup and even the dog remind me so much the country I love. Thanks

Chris said...

I googled coqueclicot and your blog has the second and third matches