Friday, September 10, 2010

Help Needed at Carrefour Europeen du Patchwork

I will be  at Carrefour Europeen du patchwork next week with an exhibition entitled My PLace- It will be shown in  Eglise St Nicholas- number 13 on the route in Ste Croix aux Mines.


I had hoped one of my friends was coming over from England and that she could help me a few hours a day to mind the exhibition- as I have to give a lecture on the Saturday and  I will be book signing on the Editions de Saxe stand for my new book and demonstrating Pique Libre with a Bernina. However my friend is not attending.




Question
Is there someone there who could help me a few hours on the Thursday, Friday and Saturday? I have a name badge for another person which entitles you to free entry and also a meal. If you are able to help please email me.

4 comments:

ina said...

Hi Dijanne, unfortunate I am not in Ste Marie this year, hope you will get your help.
Love,
Ina.

Shirley said...

Dijanne, hopelijk heb je toch een willing soul gevonden om je te helpen, vast wel.

online pr said...

Just nice and great content. i like it!

Digitalgran said...

I hope you will find someone to help Dijanne.
I just wanted to say how much I love this piece of work, it's just beautiful.