Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy and Safe New Year






























I want to wish every one a Happy and Safe New Year!


I have been making more pomegranate cards to sell at the winery next week.I had almost forgotten that we are able to sell small items. So here's hoping some sell as I have to meet accommodation costs in Syria where even modest hotels are quite expensive compared to France.I have to be there and demonstrate at the Gallery for three weeks so the nights really do add up! I will be back to the quilt making tomorrow.

Have a good one!

4 comments:

Shirley Goodwin said...

I hope 2007 is a happy year for you, Dijanne.

arashi said...

Ola, Dijanne. Feliz Natividad y anno nuevo. May you have many, many more years, I'm going to orderf you cd next week. Whether you know it or not, you've helped me gain confidence and I've practiced my machine quilting. Youre is os splendid.

Anonymous said...

Happy and successful 2007, Dijanne, your pomegranet cards are beautiful.

Judy.

heidi said...

A happy New Year Dijanne.

Pomegranates are wonderful.

Heidi