Thursday, October 13, 2011

More teapot and Rosewater Jug

Another teapot and rosewater jug- I don't think I have made it in greenish colours before. It's hard to remember though I know I tend to stick to warmer colours.
Thank you for all your comments and feedback on my new sentinelle linocut. Sometimes when you are close to the work  it's hard to know if you have achieved what you set out to do.

Don't forget- leave a comment and you will be in the draw for a teapot and rosewater jug  little panel that will be drawn on 24 October- which is a give away to celebrate 7 years of blogging.

Also there is still time to enrol in the on-line linocutting class but you will need to hurry as it starts this weekend! Email me if you are interested.The cost is $55 US and the lessons take you through many steps  to help you master the tools and various ways of using images for linocutting and various  ways of printing and  colour printing.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Dijanne,

I love the green version! nearly as good as the red/orange one I own! Actually I think I like it more!

My Traveller balnket has stalled - too much happening! I'll be back to it soon - once I'm on the road to Houston!


Hugz

Edith Bieri-Hanselmann said...

Hi Dijanne,
I really Love the Green versions! So fresh.
Edith

Vicki W said...

I just wanted to leave a not to anyone considering the lino cutting class. Stop considering and sign up! It's fabulous and you will learn so much.

Annette said...

That green is so refreshing... it's warming up here in the north so cool colours are catching my eye..
hugs

Meg said...

Have been at the Felting Convergence. Wonderful felt!
Love the green of the teapot & rosewater jug. The sentinelle is looking after me ! Prominent place in my house! My travellers blanket has come to a standstill but this weekend is going to be stitching. Pictures too!

Purly Wendy said...

Congratulations on 7 years of blogging Dijanne, that's quite a feat!I am really enjoying reading about your work.
So good to meet you in person at the Geelong Fibre Forum.
Cheers.

вебпромо said...

This is really interesting thing good post. Thanks you for your work!

pay for paper said...

This is really interesting thing good post.

Marti said...

As always, your work is truly awe inspiring.
A fan,
Marti in Maine

Kathleen said...

Your teapots and jugs always catch my attention - they are lovely and this one is no exception! Just beautiful. Congratulations on 7 years of blogging and sharing. Kathleen

Amanda said...

Just found you through Textile Art on FB. I've just started using blocks and stamps as part of my City & Guilds so your work is interesting to me!! Love the colours on this piece too.

Penny said...

Thought iI had left a comment, perhaps earlier, if not I really like your rose water jug series and love green. Fancy blogging for 7 years, must see how long I have been doing it.

Sarah said...

It does look great in the green, really seems to highlight the stitching. Congratulations on 7 years of blogging!!!

Chris said...

Love the green version, Dijanne, she shines in a special way - great to see your work flowing. And yes, if you have a chance to do a class with Dijanne, you'll love it, and learn soooooooo much!! Chris