Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sulphur Crested Cockatoo


Friday I went to Melbourne to deliver promised fabrics to Patchworks Unlimited in Pascoe Vale, and to buy some machine embroidery threads and to visit with friends where I stayed the night. We were sorting out photos for a catalogue for an exhibition which is travelling to Syria in 2007 and le Palisseau ( near Paris) for March/April 2007. We got up early in the morning and went for a walk and then as we were sitting and chatting this sulphur crested cockatoo decided he needed to be part of the conversation- he came almost within touching distance..

I am still working on more pomegranate cards- have set myself a target of 100- whether I will get there is another matter as Tuesday I have to drive up to Quilt Indulgence, which is a 10 1/2 hour drive.I will be selling pomegranate cards after I come back from Europe- these ones I want to take with me. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shirley Goodwin said...

The pomegranate cards are fabulous, Dijanne.