Friday, February 07, 2014

Still Packing

I have finished another  Porte Royale queen and another one is one the way. There are only  5 on the actual portals themselves, plus there is one inside the cathedral in the a downstairs passageway (not sure what to call it really as it is much wider than a passage and leads to the well and further chapels, I suppose aisle might be a better word) I am intrigued how different the faces become when stitched, they really don't look like the  sculptures at all anymore and yet that  is where they have come from and I am using the photographs as a base for the faces. I guess the angle of my camera shot comes into play as it makes the necks look longer than they are.



 To say that I am behind is not an understatement and in the end I can only get done what I can get done. I forgot to reverse this queen....oh well

Whilst packing I found some hand dyed muslin weight fabrics that I had dyed in preparation for a travellers' blanket at some point. They are for sale.They are all slightly different sizes so the prices vary.


This piece is  100  cm x 140 cm . Price is $25 ( AUS) plus postage.SOLD

 This piece is 85 cm x 140 cm. Price is $20 (AUS) plus postage SOLD



 This piece is 115cm x 140 cm Price is $28 (AUS) plus postage.SOLD Email me if you are interested in any of these pieces.


I have also updated my workshop page on my blog. On the page you will see details of a lot of the classes I teach, and I can often combine one or more- flexibility is the key!

7 comments:

Petra Kooij said...

Hi Dijanne
I want to buy the last piece of your fabric.
The email link doesn't work on my PC.
Petra Kooij
The Netherlands

Petra Kooij said...

I send you a mail on your gmail account.
Petra

Dijanne Cevaal said...

Petra helaas het is verkocht- ik had je ge emailed maar het ging niet door

jessica said...

http://softwarelinked.blogspot.com/
Email : softwarelinked@gmail.com
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
# https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D6udtKNknsk
# https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ko7_HYVQZ-c
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
> OrcaFlex 9.7c Download with Licens
> NedGraphics 2010 Collection Cracked/License
> crack software download CAD Exchanger v2.4.3 Midas/
> SolidCAM 2014 SP0 Multilanguage for SolidWorks 2011-2014
> Cast-Designer V5.5 introduced a new version
> Professional Shoe Making Software Download
> Shoe Design Software Download
> Vector DESIGN Download
> ArKaos Launches GrandVJ 2
> LEKO No. 61 FORMAT ISO/ELeko No.61 Format ISO
> Electric Quilt 7 (EQ7) Quilt Design Software (Includes Express Post)
> Agilent-Advanced-Design-System-(ADS) EEsof EDA, VEE
> sema-EXPERIENCE-v11-usb-dongle-crack
> CODE-V10.2-CRACK
> Mentor Graphics Precision RTL 2011a.61 x86 2011
> ETA DynaForm 5.8 5.9 Win Download

If you want more information about please Contact us
By
Email : softwarelinked@gmail.com

promptessay.com said...

You always can publish something absorbing that does not waste minutes of your life like what you see on countless other sites. This is very interesting and I will be back for more:)

Wedding sarees said...

Thanks for a nice share you have given to us with such an large collection of information. Great work you have done by sharing them to all. simply superb.silks saree

ashokapackers.com said...

Nice blog. Thank you for sharing. ASHOKA PACKERS AND MOVERS is well established reputed and professionally managed company having own branches and network all over India.
Packers and Movers Hyderabad
Packers and Movers Gurgaon
Packers and Movers Pune
Packers and Movers Delhi
Packers and Movers Bangalore